quarta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2009

Happy new year / Brazilian legend of (hehe)

Every year when we arrived at the time of the new year that promises to change next year. We believe that everything will change, that things will go right, you have people who make up a list of goals and dreams, like losing weight, study, conquer someone, more love, more work, leaving aside old attitudes, starting again.Mas If you notice well, the year begins and nothing changes, everything is still repeats the same as always placing hope in the new year that start.Us somehow programmed to act as we live our days thinking about the future and let this go blank, if you stop to think you will see that is always looking for something that does not have to be material or emotional, some philosophers to argue that life is good because this constant search for something that has not, life is driven by desires, as the example the chicken, a roast chicken is put on the table we have the desire to eat, but not really eat the whole chicken, and appreciate a piece exagerarmos we are wrong, one of the secrets is to stop while it will have, because if we lose the desire equal years will no longer have not done any plan, not outlined anything, I will dedicate myself as I do without waiting what will happen after, this live, even away from many friends and especially the family, living my work, live my studies, each time and forget for a moment of what I hope tomorrow, live for tomorrow because the annuls of today, and today is the day, tomorrow I do not want know.Not worry about the future, so as some thinkers say, I have everything I want, but all that need.Se I had to pick something for 2009 that would revise many people hope that I do not see there are times, friends, relatives, out of exile and return to normal life but like I know I have many acquaintances in the same situation, life changes, we take different directions, each to one side and going from year to year ago more conversation we have is a hi in msn, even when it so. I wish you all that this year is to change, but not only to gain material goods, we must find peace, we should be happy in what we're doing, we must concern ourselves with what is happening in our neighborhood, in our world.
happy new year to all

Nenhum comentário: